I. Determine The Needs Of The Tenant
A. Identify Existing Locations
1. Is the Tenant properly serving the entire marketplace?
2. Are there overlapping stores?
B. Evaluate Existing Locations
1. Determine the market characteristics
2. Has the market changed to no longer meet Tenant needs?
3. Are there better sites/locations to serve the market?
C. Identify the Competition
1. Does the competition out-position the Tenant
2. Where is the new competition looking to go?
3. How can the Tenant out-position its competitor?
D. Evaluate the Marketplace as a Whole
1. How many locations does the Tenant need to properly serve the market?
2. Determine which markets are not being served or being under served
3. Demographically, which markets meet Tenant’s criteria
4. Physically, which sites and markets meet the Tenant’s criteria
E. Develop a “Hit List” of New Sites/Locations
1. Determine and prioritize new sites/locations
2. Determine which locations, if any, will be relocated
3. Spend time with Tenant driving the markets and brainstorming
4. Spend time with Tenant to review maps and map out plan of attack
II. Site Specific
A. List all sites
1. Identify on a map all sites
2. Include demographic summary
3. Outline deal points
4. Mark all competition
5. Provide Tenant with a current list of active sites and the status of each deal through a Tracking Report.
B. The Property
1. Prepare and negotiate Letter of Intent’s for each
2. Determine any special requirements deal may entail
3. Prepare a submittal package as required