About the Project
We were hired to lease 4,000 SF of Class A, vacant office space in the Short North of Columbus, OH. The property was renovated in 2020 and had parking, which is uncommon for the area. We leased the space to a political advertisement agency at market rental rate for our client, the landlord.
- Office market struggling in Central OH
- Property is located off High St in a neighborhood area.
- Although we had parking, we did not have sufficient spaces for larger companies with more than 8 employees.
- Lowered rental rate to a basis that was sustainable for our client, but competitive enough to be attractive to tenants.
- Targeted tenants that did not have a need for visibility or excess in office meetings.
- Partnered with neighboring property to master lease additional parking spaces.