About the Project
We were retained to sell a dilapidated 6,000 SF industrial warehouse in Wooster, OH. The property was in poor condition but was off a great road with excellent accessibility. We sold the property to the neighboring owner, who operated a Honda car dealership.
- Property was in rough shape (back room was flooded, cracking throughout structure)
- Property is in a tertiary market with limited population.
- Not an overly dense industrial area
- Priced accordingly and marketed as redevelopment opportunity.
- Solicited buyers in immediate vicinity and opportunistic developers.
- Sold the property to the Honda Dealer adjacent to this site for a tear down and conversion to surface parking for excess vehicles.