About the Project
We were hired to lease3,100 SF of vacant retail space in downtown Columbus, OH. The property was in great shape and had excellent visibility and monument signage opportunity. We fully leased the space to an art gallery at an attractive rental rate for our client, the landlord.
- No designated on-site parking for prospective tenants
- Aggressive rental rates for CentralBusiness District
- Accessibility to the space was limited, as doors lock behind you and a center vestibule must be passed through.
- Partnered with close by parking garages to accommodate reduced rates for long term parking
- Targeted tenants with ability to afford higher than market rate rents without jeopardizing bottom line.
- Sought out tenants that needed a means of increased security to protect against potential theft, i.e., an art gallery!