About the Project
Our Columbus team was hired to bring a Zoom Room franchisee into the Columbus market for their first ever location in the city. Our target was to place them in and around the New Albany submarket.
- Dog training facilities require designated outdoor relief areas for the animals
- Many landlords had concerns over noise pollution from the animals
- New to market tenant
- Focused on locations that could accommodate an outdoor bathroom area for the animals.
- Targeted properties that were either free standing single tenant buildings, or end cap space with 2 or less co-tenants.
- Educated landlords and landlord rep brokers on thee strength of Tenant's concept.